I moved to Chelsea for its natural beauty and the extraordinary vitality of its artistic community: a perfect setting for my children and my business!
From my early involvement in floral design, I’ve wanted to go beyond the mainstream and to earn my place among the ‘avant-garde’ of my craft.
I am constantly on the lookout for novelties in my field, and I try to contribute some myself! I learned early on that a good way to get people interested in the design and artistic aspects of my work is to ‘pique’ their curiosity. So I keep a variety of original creations on display and I renew them often. The large veranda of my house is as much a showroom as the inside of my boutique, and I reinvent it as seasons change and special occasions occur, be it an anniversary, a wedding, a life celebration, a family reunion, Valentine’s Day, or Mothers’ Day.
I offer my clients the discovery of new flowers and plants, which I select for their quality and exotic nature, and present with style and originality. Brief discussions with my clients inspire me to create bouquets, floral arrangements or even plant sculptures which will enhance their living space or even their workplace. And if they want to explore ‘out of the box’, I’m there!
I take pride in creating something unique for you, in your image!
Émilie Potvin, Floral designer & Owner
Professional Improvement Courses:
- Demonstration of Wedding bouquets with Italian designer Pasquale Sostini on April 13, 2008 at the Blanchet Hotel in Drummondville
- Demonstration Part 2 of Wedding Bouquets with Italian designer Pasquale Sostini on March 29, 2009 at the Blanchet Hotel in Drummondville
- Training “Le deuil autrement” with trainer Robin Ouellet on September 9, 2012 at the Hotel and Suites Le Dauphin in Drummondville
- Training Autumn and Halloween with Trainers Marc Bergeron and Dany Drolet September 30, 2012 at the Hotel and Suites Le Dauphin in Drummondville
- Training on Chic Ideas for Valentine’s Day with the trainer Marie-Claude Toutant January 13, 2013 at the Hotel and Suites Le Dauphin in Drummondville
- Training on Foliage transformation with trainer Isabel Harrisson on May 26, 2013 at the Hotel and Suites Le Dauphin in Drummondville